Armand Leone Jr., M.D., Esq.
866-713-1795 (Toll free)
Armand Leone is a Board Certified Diagnostic Radiologist and attorney. A co-founder of Britcher, Leone & Roth. Armand concentrates his practice on medical malpractice matters. He coordinates all interactions with the medical community, conducts medical research, deposes medical professionals and takes medical malpractice cases up to the point of trial. Armand is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology. He practiced as a radiologist prior to becoming a lawyer.
Armand is admitted to practice medicine and law in New Jersey and New York. He is a Fellow of the College of Legal Medicine and a Fellow of the New York Academy of Medicine.
Armand is a graduate of the University of Virginia, New York Medical College and Columbia University Law School. He graduated from each of these institutions with honors. Armand completed his MBA in Healthcare and Finance at Columbia University in New York in 2009. His medical training included a surgical internship at Montefiore Hospital in New York, completion of radiology residency at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York, and being Chief Radiology Resident at Metropolitan Hospital in New York. He is a Member of the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine (AIUM).
Armand was a member of the 1980 Olympic equestrian show jumping team, and remains active in amateur sports as the Chairman of the Board of the United States Equestrian Team Foundation in Gladstone, New Jersey. Armand has participated as counsel in hearings before the United States Olympic Committee and the American Arbitration Association on labor, athlete and sports law matters. He is the Vice President of High Performance Activities at the United States Equestrian Federation in Lexington, Kentucky. He has been active in helping handicapped riders enjoy equestrian activities.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice - Plaintiff
- Pharmaceutical Safety Issues
- Medical Device Product Liability Matters
- New Jersey, 1991
- New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Columbia Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1991
- Columbia Business School
- M.B.A. - 2009
- New York Medical College
- M.D. - 1982
- University of Virginia - 1978
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American College of Legal Medicine
- Fellow, New York Academy of Medicine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Arbitration Association
- American College of Radiology
- American Health Information Management Association
- Bank of New Jersey in Fort Lee, NJ, Vice-Chairman, Board of Directors
- United States Equestrian Team Foundation in Gladstone, NJ, Chairman of the Board
- United States Equestrian Federation in Lexington, KY, VP of International High Performance