Fighting for the Rights of Injury Victims
The Glen Rock and Parsippany law firm of Britcher Leone, LLC, provides dynamic, strategic representation to injured people throughout New Jersey. Our law firm is prepared to represent clients who have been injured in a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Birth Injuries: Profound birth injuries can forever alter the future of a child's life. If you are concerned that your son or daughter was severely injured in labor or delivery, or that a genetic or prenatal problem was missed, our law firm is prepared to evaluate whether we can help your child recover the resources he or she needs to live the fullest possible life.
- Car Accidents: If you or a loved one has been seriously injured as a result of someone else's negligence, we will work to help you recover full compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Medical Malpractice: A major component of our practice involves helping people who have been harmed by a doctor, nurse or other medical professional. One of our lawyers is also a doctor. Another is a nurse. Our lead paralegal is a nurse as well. As a result we begin every case with significant medical knowledge.
- Personal Injury: Our personal injury practice is committed to representing those who have suffered injuries due to the careless or negligent actions of another.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Nursing homes play an instrumental role in caring for the elderly and individuals with special needs. Unfortunately, despite their high costs, some nursing homes inadequately staff their facilities or fail to adequately check the backgrounds of employees. When this happens residents can suffer from neglect or abuse. These facilities placing profits ahead of people cannot be tolerated.
- Vaccine Injuries: Vaccinations have made a significant reduction in the frequency of some diseases. However, because of how vaccinations work, they cause irreparable harm to a small fraction of individuals.
- Wrongful Death: The untimely loss of a loved one can create a void that can never be adequately filled. While a successful wrongful death claim can never heal your emotional wounds, it can help you obtain appropriate financial resources to deal with the loss of your loved one's income and services.
- Products Liability: Businesses must be held accountable for placing defectively designed or manufactured products into the marketplace. Product liability cases pose many unique challenges. Our lawyers are experienced at overcoming these challenges and protecting your rights.
Contact Britcher Leone, LLC
If our law firm accepts your personal injury, medical malpractice and/or wrongful death case, we will handle it on a contingency basis: you will not pay attorneys' fees unless we are successful through trial or settlement. We offer free initial consultations. Contact us online or by telephone at 866-713-1795 to schedule a consultation with our New Jersey medical malpractice and personal injury attorneys.