Tyrone F. Sergio, Esq.
Tyrone Sergio is a member of Britcher Leone, LLC, and heads up the firm's Morristown office. With a strong background in personal injury and medical malpractice law, Ty focuses his practice on a wide range of personal injury matters, including medical malpractice, wrongful death, products liability, construction accidents, nursing home malpractice, automobile accidents and premises liability cases.
Over the course of his career, he has obtained numerous favorable results for his clients, including a $4.5 million motor vehicle accident settlement and a $4 million medical malpractice settlement. He previously was with the firm of Stephen S. Weinstein, P.C., in Morristown, N.J., and has held positions at a New York City plaintiff's personal injury and medical malpractice law firm, as well as a trial preparation assistant in the Office of the Special Narcotics Prosecutor in New York City.
Admitted to practice law in New Jersey and New York, he is a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice, New Jersey State Bar Association, American Association for Justice, Morris County Bar Association, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He earned a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School and a B.A. in economics from Villanova University.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- New York, 1997
- New Jersey, 1996
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D - 1996
- Villanova University
- B.A - 1989
- DeLos Santos v. State of New York, 736 N.Y.S. 330
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association , Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Colombian Lawyers Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member