Many Circumstances Case Automobile Accidents
An automobile can be any type of motorized vehicle, from a passenger car or truck to an ATV or motorbike. All of these types of vehicles — in fact, any type of machine — can lead to a devastating accident if the operator or driver is acting negligently or recklessly.
No matter the type or vehicle involved or the type of accident it causes, the attorneys of Britcher, Leone, LLC, are committed to helping the injured victims of any type of automobile accident. From our offices in Glen Rock and Morristown, our attorneys help clients throughout New Jersey who have suffered serious injuries. We will use our experience and knowledge to help you secure compensation from the negligent or reckless party that caused your injuries.
Head-On Collisions And Other Common Types Of Accidents
At our firm, we handle cases involving all types of automobile accidents, including those involving:
- Cellphone use and distracted driving: Every time a driver sends a text message or answers a call, it pulls his or her attention from the road, putting everyone else at risk. It only takes a moment’s distraction to cause a serious auto accident.
- Head-on collisions: Striking another vehicle head-on can lead to whiplash, back injuries, head injuries and other types of serious trauma that can have a lasting impact on your life.
- Rear-end accidents: Similar to a head-on collision, a rear-end crash — even a simple fender bender — can cause life-altering injuries to drivers and passengers in either vehicle. Whether you are the driver who was rear-ended or you struck another vehicle that suddenly stopped, we can help you hold the negligent parties accountable.
- Drunk driving: Drunk driving is not only illegal; it is also extremely dangerous and puts all other drivers and passengers on the road at risk. We help injured clients seek justice after an accident caused by a drunk driver through a personal injury claim.
- Rollovers: These types of accidents are particularly common with SUVs, which are top-heavy. These can lead to serious injuries such as lacerations as objects in the vehicle move around during the rollover.