Let Us Be Yours
Rebuild Your Future
We Are a Law Practice Steeped in Medicine
- Armand Leone, M.D., Esq., is a Board Certified Diagnostic Radiologist and attorney. His practice intersects the areas of law and medicine by coordinating our interactions with the medical community, conducting medical research, and deposing medical professionals. Dr. Leone is admitted to practice both medicine and law in New Jersey and New York and is a Fellow of both the College of Legal Medicine and the New York Academy of Medicine.
- At Britcher, Leone & Sergio, LLC, we have two nurses on staff that play an important role in our medical malpractice practice.
- E. Drew Britcher, Tyrone Sergio and Jessica Choper have each developed a keen knowledge in fields like OBGYN, orthopedics and internal medicine that extend beyond the basic working knowledge of most other attorneys.
- The attorneys of Britcher, Leone & Sergio, LLC, have been at the forefront of vaccine injury representation, having handled Vaccine Injury Compensation Program claims for over 30 years.
- Stephen “Skippy” Weinstein is widely-regarded as one of New Jersey’s most prominent personal injury and medical malpractice litigators. Certified by The Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil (1982-present) and Criminal (1982-2018) Trial Attorney. He is counsel on approximately 40 published opinions and tried 14 murder cases (including one capital murder case) over the course of his 50-plus-year career.
- Mr. Weinstein has been named to the American College for Trial Lawyers for the last 15 years.
Our Attorneys Have Set the Highest Standards for the Practice of Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Law
- E. Drew Britcher is Certified by the New Jersey State Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney and has been recertified four times.
- Britcher has tried nearly 100 cases to verdict and he has served as either counsel of record or amicus counsel in nearly 40 reported decisions of the New Jersey Supreme Court and Appellate Division, as well as the United State Supreme Court.
- The attorneys of Britcher, Leone & Sergio, LLC, are AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and have consistently been recognized by Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America and Lawdragon Magazine. Founding partner E. Drew Britcher has been named to the Top 10 Super Lawyers list for New Jersey eight times and named to the Top 100 list for the last 16 consecutive years. The selection methodology for each award can be found at the Honors and Awards page HERE, or click on the name of the award to see the selection methodology.
- The firm of Britcher, Leone & Sergio, LLC, sets high ethical standards for the matters they decide to handle based solely on the merit of a case.
- Britcher, Leone & Sergio, LLC, attorneys have been counsel of record or amicus counsel in nearly 60 reported New Jersey Appellate Division and New Jersey Supreme Court decisions.
Invested in our Communities to Make New Jersey a Better Place
- Interfaith Food Pantry seeks to end hunger in our community
- YCS, Inc. provides services to children with special needs
- Center For Food Action supports Northern New Jersey’s poorest and most vulnerable food insecure residents
- Children’s Therapy Center provides educational and therapeutic services for children with development disabilities
- Jersey Battered Women’s Services, where women suffering from domestic violence can seek shelter and help
- Morris County Youth Shelter provides a safe haven for teens
- The Community Kitchen at Eva’s Village helps people in poverty meet a variety of food and shelter and other anti-poverty needs
- Habitat for Humanity of Paterson builds shelter and homes
Our Lawyers Put Your Best Interest First and Help You Prepare For Your Post Injury Life
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury or untimely death, how you proceed matters. Britcher, Leone & Sergio, LLC, can help you navigate complex litigation and insurance issues that affect your daily life.
Our attorneys represent people who have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence. We have considerable experience in medical malpractice and personal injury cases, and have the medical knowledge and background necessary to understand your injuries and the dollar amount required to compensate you fully.
The people we serve have suffered life-altering injuries. In many cases, our clients’ injuries will prevent them from enjoying everything that life has to offer. For many of the people we represent, nothing less than their lifelong security is at stake.
At Britcher, Leone & Sergio, LLC, we understand that your life has undergone fundamental changes, and we are here to help you locate the tools necessary to adjust and thrive in your new reality. We are committed to serving your best interests and will be by your side throughout the legal process.