At Britcher Leone, we represent clients who have been injured because of someone else’s negligence. We can help you if you’ve been injured in these types of cases and others:
- Car, bus and truck accidents
- Slip, trip and fall incidents
- Products liability claims
- Worksite injuries
- Other cases involving negligence
Our attorneys have the medical knowledge to understand your injuries, so we can help you start to rebuild your future. We represent clients in these kinds of cases and more:
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home negligence
- Failure to diagnose medical conditions
- Injuries from vaccines
- Other cases involving medical issues
Recent Blog Posts
As fall approaches, flu vaccines are being administered to young and old to avoid the seasonal flu which comes every year. People need to know that although vaccines have eradicated many diseases, they are not without risk. Read More.
Insurance Companies Have Their Lawyers, Let Us Be Yours
The New Jersey law firm of Britcher Leone, LLC, represents people who have been seriously injured by the negligent or wrongful conduct of another. Our attorneys and staff have the knowledge, experience and resources to take on the full range of personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
The people we serve have suffered life-altering injuries. In many cases, our clients’ injuries will prevent them from enjoying everything that life has to offer. For many of the people we represent, nothing less than their lifelong security is at stake.
Verdicts & Settlements
Making New Jersey a Better Place to Live
As part of our mission, the members of Britcher Leone, LLC, serve the community through charitable works. We are fully invested in the communities we serve throughout northern New Jersey.
Our law firm has supported a wide range of organizations, including:
- Interfaith Food Pantry, whose goal is to end hunger
- Morris County Youth Shelter, to provide a safe haven for homeless teens
- Jersey Battered Women’s Services where women suffering from domestic violence can seek shelter and help
- Eva’s Kitchen, which helps people in poverty meet a variety of food and shelter and other anti-poverty needs
- Habitat for Humanity of Paterson, New Jersey, which creates shelter and homes
- YCS, Inc., provides services to children with special needs
- Children’s Therapy Center, provides educational and therapeutic services for children with development disabilities
- Center For Food Actions, serves Northern New Jersey’s poorest and most vulnerable residents