Serious and Catastrophic Injuries Require Serious Legal Counsel
When someone else causes an accident that leads to a serious or catastrophic injury, it becomes critical to pursue justice. The emotional and financial costs are often staggering. Disfigurement, pain and new limitations can completely change daily life, mental health, relationships and more.
The personal injury attorneys at Britcher Leone, LLC, witness the suffering of our clients due to an injury, which motivates them to work hard for the clients’ benefit. When someone else’s negligence seriously injures you, you can rely on our experienced team to fully represent and help you.
Certain Injuries Could Change Your Life Forever
There are many types of serious injuries, including:
- Amputation injuries: Amputation due to a car crash, medical error or any other accident could severely limit your mobility and cause phantom pain long after the incident.
- Brain injuries and concussions: Symptoms such as irritability or frequent headaches may linger for weeks, months or years. In some cases, significant mental impairment or death is possible.
- Spinal cord injuries: Damage to the spinal cord may cause nerve damage, mobility difficulties, paralysis and pain.
- Burn injuries: Serious burns and their treatment can be physically agonizing and emotionally traumatic. The scars could also be disfiguring.
- Paralysis: Paralysis can create lifelong medical needs, expenses and restrictions.
The stakes are high after a serious or catastrophic injury. It is important to choose a personal injury lawyer carefully. Our law firm has a strong track record of successful verdicts and settlements in many serious injury cases.
What Kinds of Damages Can Be Sought for Catastrophic Injuries?
Medical treatment for a serious injury often requires significant time and money. Even families who are financially well-off may find the expenses overwhelming. Furthermore, both the hurt person and his or her family may feel pain and suffering or face lifestyle restrictions.
A personal injury claim or lawsuit can provide financial relief and justice. Therapy, rehabilitation, personal care attendants and disability accommodations all carry high price tags. You may also suffer income losses due to being unable to work. We will help you recover compensation for the damages you suffered and the care you need.
Seek Legal Counsel After a Major Injury
It is important to speak with a lawyer as early as possible following a serious injury. Waiting too long may restrict your options. We can help protect your rights and provide thorough advice. Call 201-444-1644 or reach out to our law firm via email to schedule a consultation today.